Please head to our Contact page to fill out a rental application.
The theatre space has up to 1,820 seats and is designed with three levels:
Dress Circle (367)
Concession services provided by Lavish Liquid (http://www.lavishliquid.com/)
There are water fountains in the washrooms on two levels:
Level 1 (Ground Level)
Level 2 (Orchestra Level)
Wheelchair Seating is available on all levels:
Dress Circle (2x)
Accessible washrooms are on each level.
Elevator access is available for all levels.
General Tech Specs
Line Array - d&b V series
Subs - d&b B series
Sound - Digico Sd9
Lighting - Jands Vista
Fly System - 87 manual line sets on 7” centres
Proscenium Opening - 50’3” W x 29’5” H
Stage Size - 46’4” D x 95'8" W
For full tech details, email rentals@thecentrevancouver to ask for a Tech Pack.
General Show Policies
Box Office — No box office services are available until 1.5 hour prior to the event/performance.
Doors – Doors open 1 hour prior to the event/performance.
Tickets — All audience members, including children, must have a ticket. There are no exemptions to this ticket policy regardless of the child’s age.
Devices — Cameras and recording devices are not allowed unless authorized by the promoter or producer. Cameras and recording devices may be confiscated by theatre staff for the duration of the show.
Meter Parking is available on the streets and there are also some parking lots near by:
- Atelier Building (between Smithe and Robson): Impark Lot 2212 - 825 Homer St
- Richards (between Smithe and Robson): EasyPark Lot 34 - 872 Richards St
- L'Hermitage: Impark Lot 2263 - 778 Richards St
- Library Square: EasyPark Lot 27 - 775 Hamilton St
- Telus Garden Lot: Advanced Lot 9160 - 510 West Georgia St
- Metropolitan Towers Lot: Advanced Lot 9105 - 930 Seymour St
- Deloitte Summit Building Parking Lot